World Class...Art

Tuesday 3 January 2012

This is my story


At school age, my ambition to become a doctor. After that, learned in  biology course. But at the end of my interest turned to studying engineering physics, I was at that time I spent considerable time in the library studying physics. But, things changed once again when my university has to offer chemical engineering. Here, I talk honestly I do not like chemistry courses.But what could I do? I finish my studies at the University of earnestness. In my heart just physics, physics, and physics!.







Once I started working on one semiconductor company in Penang, I have learned a lot of new things related to the physics of it makes me even more love for physics. But.. .....back to the wrong path, I was offered a job in the research field at one of the best universities in the world. But it began to waver and disgusted...Poor ART ! This work makes me tired and fatigue each time came home from work. And now, I was myself and I will continue to love physics all the time! I hope one day, my job is from a company related to engineering physics! No time to turn back, all just ahead.








No comments:

Post a Comment